Protecting Your Rights Since 1956

  1. Home
  2.  | 
  3. Personal Injury
  4.  | Premises Liability

Have You Been Injured On Someone Else’s Property?

Businesses and property owners are responsible for the safety of the people they invite onto their premises. All too often, however, accidents that could have been prevented occur due to negligent safety precautions, unsafe conditions or a lack of maintenance.

At Levin, Riback & Adelman, in Chicago, Illinois, and Phoenix, Arizona, we have significant experience in securing positive results for clients who have suffered injuries while working, shopping, travelling, and enjoying their daily lives due to the negligence of premises owners.

Get The Compensation You Need After A Serious Injury

A severe personal injury is more than just an inconvenience — it can impact both your professional and personal life in many ways. Your ability to provide for and support your family can be affected by an unexpected accident. This is why it is particularly disappointing when an injury occurs due to someone else’s negligence.

Premises liability cases can include anything from a slip-and-fall injury caused by uneven pavement, to harm incurred at a neighbor’s swimming pool that is not properly enclosed. Even in locations where activities can be dangerous, there are certain precautions that property owners should be making in order to ensure the safety of their guest, from proper signage to protective barriers.

Our experienced premises liability lawyers will give you an honest appraisal of your claim and investigate the circumstances surrounding your injury. If your injury was caused by the negligence of a premises owner, we can help you to recover the compensation that you rightfully deserve.

Hold Those Responsible To Account — Contact Levin, Riback & Adelman

If you were injured in an accident caused by the negligence of a premises owner, our experienced personal injury attorneys can help you claim the compensation you deserve. Call Levin, Riback & Adelman, at 312-815-7383 or request a free consultation online.